Friday, October 27, 2006

A Sign?

This is an old picture of Leo, obviously, with only 6 or 8 teeth, but I couldn't help myself. It's so hard to believe that he's gone. No words can explain the pain. We've been sitting shiva since his funeral Wednesday and it's nice to have people here, taking our minds off of everything. But in a way that makes us feel guilty that we're taking a break from mourning and not thinking of Leo. It also concentrates the grief after everyone's gone until we lose consciousness for the night.

Today, I may have taken the last step before going insane. I honestly believe Leo sent me a sign that he's alright. This afternoon I was looking at Leo's pictures, talking to him, begging for a sign that he's ok. Right at that moment, my cell phone rang just once so I didn't get to it in time. But it showed who called: Leo. My friend Leo, that is. In fact, this is the second time this has happened, with the first time being a call to Marina's cell phone a few nights ago, also right after our pleas for a sign. Crazy? Maybe. Probably. So what.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My Mum who was experiencing weight gain, hair loss and acne, bouts of chest and abdominal pain and several months of unrelenting headaches that no medicine could relieve, In fact, it got worse. saw various doctors they decided that the lab levels indicated nothing much at all, until we met a Doc. who did CT scan, and she was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma. So after one year, A surgeon advice was to remove her tumor, along with her left kidney. she needed to see someone with extensive experience in treating adrenal gland tumors for the next phase of her treatment. Knowing she needed to get an answer once and for all, we looked up on the internet and saw someone who testified about Aryan herbal medicine which she took and she had no more symptoms since then. You can also contact him if interested at
draryan500@gmail.com

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home